There are seven of Them:
- Dream – I barely remember any of them/Him.
- Death – As far as I can call it, it’s not yet my time.
- Delirium – A frequent visitor but easily controlled.
- Destiny – Never will I know what the eldest brother has in store for me. His secrets are sound.
- Destruction – All around us, but not so much with me. I avoid conflict at all cost.
- Despair – Another frequent visitor, but I don’t hate her. She reminds me why it’s never wise to follow her sister’s/brother’s wishes.
- DESIRE – S/He will be the one to introduce me to His/Her eldest sister. S/He knows exactly how to play with my mind, with my heart. S/He knows my strengths and my weaknesses, and how to use them against me. S/He’s always whispering in my ear, always pointing something out to me, always grabbing my attention, distracting me from what’s important, and making me an obsessive freak.
I, DESIRE !
“The Endless are merely patterns. The Endless are ideas. The Endless are wave functions. The Endless are repeating motifs. The Endless are echoes of darkness, and nothing more… And even their existences are brief and bounded. None of them will last longer than this version of the Universe.”